Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Tenant Services Coordinator is responsible for working directly with the Property Manager in performing clerical and administrative assignments for the assigned properties/projects.
It is the responsibility of the Tenant Services Coordinator not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but to focus on productivity and results while representing Transwestern in the highest professional manner.
- Provide full administrative support including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested.
- Assist in lease administration activities including lease set up, administer lease changes, generate reports, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, and create service contracts.
- Create and maintain vendor files, both hard copy and electronic.
- Create and maintain lease and property files.
- Track and file vendor and tenant insurance certificates. Maintain insurance tracking system database
- Assist in the coding and processing of vendor invoices and accounts payable.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with management team, tenants and owners.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation.
- Prepare A/R status worksheets, initiate late payment calls, reconcile A/R, and follow-up on collections as required.
- Process service contracts, leases, amendments, exhibits, side letters and general correspondence.
- Assist in the preparation of financial packages.
- Computer – set up and maintain tenant, prospect, vendor and general correspondences files.
- Periodically assist in mass mail-outs requiring addressing, sorting, labeling, and stamping utilizing interoffice, delivery services, and mail systems including bulk mail.
- Coordinate all necessary staffing for the hours needed.
- Schedule appointments.
- Order and maintain adequate stock of office supplies.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (college courses preferred.)
- At least 2 to 3 years of clerical, administrative duties (commercial real estate experience is a plus.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiencies.
- Angus, accounting software such as MRI, Yardi or CTI proficiency preferred.
- Work Order System experience preferred.
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy work load.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
LOCATIONNew York, NY
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website