Company: Travis Credit Union
Location: Vacaville, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of the Contact Center ensuring outstanding and professional member service.
- Provides training, coaching and leadership to assigned representatives in a manner that supports the collaborative culture of the Credit Union.
- Understands the importance of member experience and assists in executing corporate strategy to meet the organizational goal.
- Ability to promote teamwork and provide leadership, support, motivation and professional development to assigned staff.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in positive member service techniques, time management and process efficiencies.
- Understanding of contact center logistics and technology.
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Thorough knowledge of TCU products and services and the ability to offer financial solutions to members.
- Ability to work independently, exercise discretion and multi-task in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly, be flexible and react positively to any last minute changes.
- Must be flexible with hours needed to work including Saturdays and evenings.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
Apply on company website