Company: Travis Credit Union
Location: Fairfield, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
40 hrs/wk MTThF 9:30-6, Sa 8:15-4:45
- Helps build positive member relations by providing prompt, efficient, accurate, courteous and personalized service to members.
- Identifies and offers general financial assistance to all new and existing members.
- Provides prompt, efficient, accurate, and courteous service to members.
- Performs assigned teller and member service tasks associated with processing member transactions, which includes all cash and non-cash transactions.
- Identify products and services that will benefit members.
Reports directly to the Branch Supervisor/Branch Manager.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills or Abilities
- PC skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong math skills to include the ability to calculate rates, ratios and percentages.
- General knowledge of credit union policies, procedures, products and services.
- Excellent member service skills and the ability to resolve problems with tact and diplomacy.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Ability to effectively identify products and services to benefit members.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, to include working Saturdays as needed.
- Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
Apply on company website