Summary: Manages a team in the creation, maintenance, and enhancement of Travis Credit Union's (TCUs) Digital Delivery channels across the internet and mobile solutions. This role manages and provides technical and operational direction for the application development team and project managers in support of business operations. TCU's digital presence is continuing to grow and evolve into a full service channel that will keep the organization strong and competitive into the future.
- Applies proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide his/her team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical electronic delivery systems.
- Assures our digital delivery applications are configured to the standard of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Security, and best practices related to the planning and development of all the Digital Delivery channels.
- Provides end-to-end service in the development and management of Digital Delivery system integration making recommendations as needed.
- Partners with the Marketing department to create platforms and channels, driving the fulfilment of credit union products and services through our digital media, PC and mobile channels.
- Assists in the development of a Digital Delivery strategy and planning that drives awareness and engagement across key platforms
- Assists in the direction of the day-to-day Digital Delivery activities including process and workflow enhancement. Cultivates, disseminates, and enforces functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Develops data driven strategies in the form of reports, research, analysis and recommendations.
- Conducts, measures and provides analytics reporting on all Digital Delivery activities. Presents post campaign reports including but not limited to: ROI, quantitative analyses, ad hoc reports and benchmarks.
- Recommends emerging Digital Delivery and other electronic based applications, assists in incorporating them into TCU's business, marketing, and public relation strategies.
- Maintains and protects the credit union and its members by adhering to compliance and security guidelines for Digital Delivery access while mitigating risk and fraud.
- Reviews and analyzes existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and then develops strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Proven direct, hands-on experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of digital delivery solutions.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Coding skills in HTML5, HTML, CSS, CMS a plus.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Internet Browsers and mobile operating systems, including but not limited to Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS, and Android.
- Ability to provide leadership and motivation to teams to achieve TCU goals.
- Must be able to work across multiple departments.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Highly self-motivated and directed. Keen attention to detail.
- Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
Apply on company website