St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible, full-time onsite Radiation Oncologist to join our outstanding and well-established Cancer Care program located in Albany, New York.
Our multi-site practice has two beautiful locations, both located on hospital campuses. The cancer program at St. Peters Health Partners includes a team of three Radiation Oncologists, a team of five Hematologist Oncologists and a wide variety of talented surgical subspecialists including breast, thoracic, colorectal, urologic, and hepatobiliary. St. Peter's Health Partners is home to the region's largest GYN Oncology program.
The ideal candidate will provide compassionate patient-centered quality care in a physician led team environment. Experience in GYN Oncology is a plus.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates is a leader in the New York Capital Region for Cancer Care. We are accredited as a Comprehensive, Community-based Cancer Care Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (since 1985).
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record integrated with Mosaiq and ARIA
- NPABC breast program accreditation
- ACRO Accredited at both radiation facilities
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Accreditation
- Annual analytic cases: 3,300
- Annual number of radiation treatments: 14,018
- Research available, affiliated with NRG
- 1 Truebeam Linear Accelerator
- 1 Varian IX Linear Accelerator and 1 Silhouette Linear Accelerator with EXAC TRAC
- Siemens CT simulator at each facility
- Nucletron/Oncentra HDR afterloader
- ECLIPSE treatment planning
- We are the only group performing GYN brachytherapy in the Capital District
- Robust SRS and SBRT program. We were the first facility in the Capital District to perform SBRT for lung cancer.
- Talented medical physics department that sponsors a medical physics residency program through McGill University (Montreal).
- Hospital Employed
- Physician Governed Board of Directors
- Clinical offices conveniently located on hospital campuses
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional compensation for quality and productivity incentives
- Robust Referral Network
- Call Rotation 1:4, included coverage for two hospital campuses
- Large Modern Hospital Facility
- Easy travel to nearby metropolitan areas (NYC, Boston, Montreal)
- Close proximity to year-round recreational activities in the Berkshires, Adirondacks, Catskills, and Vermont
Requirements for this opportunity:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Radiation Oncology
- NYS licensure, or eligible
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established practice with strong patient demand, while enjoying excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, wonderful offices and facilities, and a physician friendly environment.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentives
- Starting bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, and dental insurances
- 403(b) with employer match
- 457(d) retirement plan
- Relocation allowance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Paid malpractice
ABOUT THE FACILITY
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C, (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Regions largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 900 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peters Health Partners.
Headquartered in Albany, New York, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, vascular, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care. Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Schenectady, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster, and Warren.
St. Peters Health Partners, the regions largest private-sector employer, with more than 12,500 employees, has more than 125 locations across seven counties. The system has an annual budget of nearly $1.1 billion. St. Peters Health Partners was created on October 1, 2011, by the merger of Northeast Health, St. Peters Health Care Services, and Seton Health. The merger created the regions largest and most comprehensive not-for-profit network of high-quality and advanced medical care, primary care, rehabilitation, and senior services.
Albany, New York located in the heart of New Yorks Capital District, is a medium sized area with an approximate population of 98,000, offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting, Albany has a strong and expanding presence in healthcare, higher education and enjoys the unique position as Capital of the Empire State.
Capital District, New York includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady and Troy and the surrounding areas, including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs.
The Capital Region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, watersports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great downhill skiing and snowboarding. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full of music and sporting events.
To learn more about the Capital Region visit www.albany.org, www.albany.com, www.techvalley.com, www.renscochamber.com, www.visittroyny.com.
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
Apply on company website