DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Psychiatric Nurse - LPN where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse LPN in our Senior Treatment Program for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Senior Treatment program focuses on various therapeutic and nursing interventions for our aging population in the community. Senior Treatment patients are those patients whom present fully cognitive with acute onset of psychiatric presentation such as mood and thought disorders, later life anxiety and depression, and a variety other diagnoses. The Senior Treatment program is a 22 bed unit centered around the Treatment Mall approach. Centennial Medical Center is the home of Parthenon Pavilion, which houses adult and geriatric patients both voluntary and involuntary with 132 inpatient acute beds.
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients within the Senior Treatment Department.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will display effective communication skills and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741 bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Psychiatric Nurse LPN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current Nurses license by TN Board of Nursing compact state
- Current BLS or completion within 30 days of hire
- CPI within 6 months of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website