DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardiac Cath Lab Specialist Lead where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Specialist Lead for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will supervise the operations and flow of the Vascular Lab for the shift.
- Your responsibilities willl include collaboration with the CCL Manager and Board runner in staffing the Vascular Lab and the coordination of scheduled procedures in the Vascular Lab.
- You will take an active lead role in quality improvement and data collection for the Vascular area.
- You will be a resource person for supplies and products and will work closely with the Cath Lab Inventory Manager in ordering, stocking, and setting par levels for Vascular products.
- You will be able to function in any role in the Vascular lab or cath lab as assigned. When there are no Vascular procedures, the Specialist Lead will work in cardiac procedures. They will collaborate with Vascular surgeons and Cath Lab physicians on growth initiatives and new product leadership.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Cardiac Cath Lab Specialist Lead opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing (RN), school of Cardiovascular Technology (CVT), or school of radiologic technology [RT(R)] and licensed in respective area.
- 3-5 years Vascular and/or Cath Lab experience. Cath Lab experience should include Vascular experience.
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Registered Nurse (RN), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Radiology/CardiovascularTechnologist [RT(R)] required. For Radiology Techs- VI (Vascular Interventional) certification sub-specialty in radiology is preferred. For RNs and CVTs- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification is preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website