DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Take your next step in your nursing career with our surgical teams as the Surgery Manager for our Joint Replacment Center at Centennial Medical Center. Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
This is an execellent opportunity to join a world class, award winning Joint Replacement Program. We are seeking an OR Manager for our Joint Replacement Center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Our Joint Replacement Center operates as a hospital within a hospital accompanied by specialized Joint Replacement EMA and PACU units. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will have the unique opportunity to provide OR department leadership to a premier Joint Replacement Program that provides over 3,500 surgeries annually.
- You will be responsible for orientation, teaching, and guidance to staff within the OR to improve the quality of patient care throughout the Joint Replacement Center
- In this role you will recommend the establishment or revision of policies and develop organizational structure and standards of performance.
- You will be assisting in preparation of and oversight of the departmental budget.
The TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute has several national accolades from Healthgrades that include: One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery in 2022 (2 years in a row), One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement in 2022 (2 years in a row), Recipient of Healthgrades 2021 & 2022 Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award, Recipient of Healthgrades 2021 & 2022 Joint Replacement Excellence Award, Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement in 2021 & 2022, Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services in 2022, Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Joint Replacement in 2021 & 2022, Named Amount the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services in 2021, & 2022, Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for two years in a row, Five-Star Recipeint for Total Hip Replacement for two years in a row and Five-Star Receipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for two years in a row.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Joint OR Surgery Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current RN Licensure in TN or other approved compact state.
- Bachelor's preferred.
- Three to five years clinical experience.
- Three years in supervisory/managerial role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BLS required & ACLS preferred.
- speciality certification preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website