Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Director Case Management? At TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director Case Management like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Director of Case Management for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- ·Your role coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Case Management.
- ·Your role supervises a multi-disciplinary staff of clinicians; confers with staff regularly regarding techniques used, case progress, and related matters for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development, assuring quality of care, and reviewing work in progress; coordinates the assignment of cases; conducts staff meetings and provides training.
- ·Your role schedules staff to provide for clinic coverage; evaluates work performance; assists in disciplinary proceedings; ensures compliance with related federal, state, local and departmental regulations and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, or Business Administration preferred
- 5+ years experience in Case Management required
- 3+ years experience in Case Management leadership preferred
- InterQual Experience required
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women's care and diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Director Case Management opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website