DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Skyline Madison Campus as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse. Our facility is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Skyline Madison Campus, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients within the assigned department.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will utilize Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a mental health facility with 121 beds providing behavioral health services to the greater Nashville area. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients. We are committed to helping adolescents, adults and seniors recover from different mental health disorders and substance abuse. Treatment programs are designed for personalized care and offer a variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient care. Our behavioral health navigator works with individuals and their loved ones to find the right plan for each patient.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Care Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current registered nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Behavioral health experience preferred but not required
- RN License required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Health Care Provider required
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website