DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Tulane Medical Center *10K Sign on Bonus + 5K Relocation Assistance* Start Date - June 15, 2020
Apply Online TODAY!!!
Did you know that Tulane Medical Center has been named a World's Best Hospital by Newsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities across the globe?Graduate Nurse:
It is all ABOUT YOU! Where and how you begin your nursing career is no small decision. As you consider your career path, why not start with an innovative and comprehensive RN residency program such as our Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered Nurses (StaRN) Program. We are looking for ambitious, energetic and dedicated RNs. Unlock your potential here!
Don't run from the challenge that gaining experience on a Med Surg Unit can provide you as a new nurse. Its the best foundation you can have as you start your nursing career.
Become part of a collaborative team here at Tulane Medical Center, a teaching and research hospital with 235-beds in downtown New Orleans. Tulane is an HCA facility dedicated to the growth and development of our new graduate nurses. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization.
Take a look at this video https://vimeo.com/185879385
- New grads are fully paid.
- New grads are hired into full-time RN position in the respective unit of interest
Through a combination of didactic training, high definition simulation and clinical preceptorship, the new nurse is not only oriented to the facility in which he or she will be working, but is better prepared for a standard patient assignment upon successful completion of the program.
Learning experiences includes:
- Challenging curriculum
- Monthly educational sessions
- Guided clinical with preceptors
- Mentoring and debriefing with experienced nurse leaders
- Measurement and evaluation of skills through hands-on simulations
- Working collaboratively on an evidence-based practice project
- Advanced clinical training in a specialty area
- Confidence as a new nurse to safely care for patients
- Support from a community of caring, experienced nurses
- Connection to fellow residents to share your experience
- Opportunities to advance your career in the largest network of hospitals in the country
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. Below is a few more details
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($150 monthly benefit payment toward qualifying education loans – starts at 90 days of hire)
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $5,250 in tax-free tuition reimbursement each calendar year for higher education courses (tuition, books and course-related fees – starts at 90 days of hire.
- 401K Plan - Facility provides a 100% annual match on your contribution* (from 3% - 9% of pay).
- 1415 Tulane Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70112
- For Profit
- Established: 1976
- Number of Clinics: 25
- Ownership: HCA and Tulane University
- Number of Licensed Beds: 235
- Number of Physicians: 1,300
- Number of FTE RNs/LPN: 615
- Number of full time employees: 1500
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.
Position Requirements (Minimum qualifications for the position)
- Nursing student eligible to graduate OR graduate nurse with less than 12 months experience or LPN newly licensed as an RN
- Obtain ATT letter to sit for licensure exam by start of the Residency Program
- Obtain a Louisiana State-approved temporary/permanent license
For further information on available shifts, salary,
relocation assistance, sign on bonus, shift differentials etc.,
please contact Graduate Nurse RecruiterFay Baptist-Sims at 504-220-5247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website