UChicago Medicine Medical Group is recruiting a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant (PA) at Methodist Hospital in Merrillville, Indiana. UChicago Medicine Medical Group has partnered with Methodist Hospital to staff its cardiovascular/ thoracic surgery. The PA must have graduated from an accredited program and hold current certification. Must possess strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, and have a team-oriented mindset. Experience working in a Surgery Practice or Cardiothoracic Surgery practice is strongly preferred. Active licensure in Illinois is required.
- This position will be a mix of outpatient and inpatient care
- Join a patient focused Cardiothoracic Surgery team committed to your success and practice growth!
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, time off, and CME allowance!
About UChicago Medicine:
- UChicago Medicine is one of the Nation's Leading Academic Medical Institutions - At the Forefront of Medicine since 1927
- The University of Chicago Medicine, with a history dating to 1927, is a not-for-profit academic medical health system based on the campus of the University of Chicago in Hyde Park, and with hospitals, outpatient clinics and physician practices throughout Chicago and its suburbs. UChicago Medicine unites five organizations to fulfill its tripartite mission of medical education, research and patient care: Pritzker School of Medicine, Biological Sciences Division, Medical Center, Community Health and Hospital Division, and UChicago Medicine Physicians
- UChicago Medicine's outpatient facilities are conveniently located throughout the region, from the Magnificent Mile, Streeterville and the South Loop in the heart of Chicago to Orland Park, Tinley Park, Flossmoor, Calumet City and South Holland in the south suburbs
- In addition, UChicago Medicine's advanced specialists in cancer, heart care, orthopaedics and other specialties help patients through clinical partnerships and joint venture programs in New Lenox, Kankakee and Northwest Indiana, among other locations
With a goal of providing the best cardiovascular care in NW Indiana, Methodist Hospital uses the most advanced medical procedures to expertly diagnose and treat the most complex cardiovascular conditions, an American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehab certified program and highly skilled ICU, IMCU and open heart surgical and post-operative teams. Methodist Hospital offers the very latest technologies, including five Cardiac Catheterization Labs between two campuses, a state-of-the-art Electrophysiology Lab at the Southlake Campus, bridge technologies that include Impella and ECMO, Indiana's first and only Optical Coherence Tomography platform and the first to commercially implant a CardioMEMS heart failure device in surrounding States.
Methodist Hospital has earned Chest Pain Center Accreditation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC) in recognition of its high level of experience in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
UChicagoMedicine – Medial Group
UCM Medical Group physicians are not employees or agents of the University of Chicago Medical Center, The University of Chicago, or Ingalls Memorial
Apply on company website