Join UChicago Medicine as a Senior GME Analyst!
Join one of the nation's most comprehensive academic medical centers, University of Chicago Medicine, in a quality-focused and influential role as a Senior GME Analyst. Our employees deliver world-class care in an environment where opinions are respected, decision-making is rewarded, and teamwork is the order of the day. Our staff is encouraged to achieve their career goals, which in turn benefits all of our patients and the University of Chicago Medicine as a whole.
Essential Job Functions
The Senior Analyst will provide comprehensive analysis utilizing a variety of enterprise-wide applications including querying (e.g. SQL) and report writing tools (e.g. Tableau, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, UHC Clinical Database) to discover the valuable information in large volumes of data from various sources (clinical, quality data, education data, etc.)
Organizes, and analyzes data sets; uses various technologies to enable data visualization
Performs data analysis to help make recommendations to improve operations, automates reports to generate insights to drive the utilization the data for improvement in our residency and fellowship programs to meet the needs of the Clinical Learning Environment Review program and ACGME Institutional Accreditation.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (Mathematics/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Proficiency in relational database (SQL) required
- Proficiency in reporting tools (Tableau, etc.) required
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex metrics of patient care and the drivers of metric performance
- Master's Degree preferred
- Healthcare analytics experience preferred
- 3+ years of related work experience preferred
- EMR experience preferred
- Programming languages (R or Python) experience is strongly preferred.
- Job Type/FTE: 1.0 FTE
- Shift: 8 hr. Day
- Unit/Department: Analytics
- CBA Code: Non-Union
- Click here to learn more about UChicago Medicine
- Click here to learn more about our benefits
- Click here to explore other career opportunities at UChicago Medicine
Why Join Us?
We've been at the forefront of medicine since 1899. We provide superior healthcare with compassion, always mindful that each patient is a person, an individual. To accomplish this, we need employees with passion, talent and commitment… with patients and with each other. We're in this together: working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. If you'd like to add enriching human life to your profile, The University of Chicago Medicine is for you. Here at the forefront, we're doing work that really matters. Join us. Bring your passion.
Bring your career to the next level at a hospital that is thriving; from patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the Forefront of Medicine. Take advantage of all we have to offer and #BringYourPassiontotheForefront,
University of Chicago Medicine is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence at: www.uchospitals.edu/jobs
The University of Chicago Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on company website