Under direct supervision, answers salon phone calls, manages the salon computer appointment systems, guest records and salon traffic flow. The Guest Coordinator assists with the promotion of the salon business through the use of suggestive service selling techniques (e.g., ‘Would you like a manicure with your haircut today?).
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Guest Coordinator you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge all customers within 30 seconds of entering the Salon pro-hair area and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Inform customers of current promotions and provides knowledgeable, professional product recommendations to guests.
• Suggest add-on services when booking appointment.
• Adhere to and practices corporate clientele and preferred customer programs and productivity goals.
• Handle sales, refunds and exchanges courteously by ensuring that the correct price, tax and/or discount are applied correctly.
• Resolve customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and implementing them.
• Complete all paperwork in a timely, consistent and accurate manner.
• Adhere to all corporate customer service policies.
Experience we are looking for…
• High school diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
• On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
• On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply on company website