As a Hairstylist, you bring beautiful possibilities to life for guests while owning your career success with the potential of up to 70% commission on services performed for the week*, paid medical, dental and vision and paid time off. Through provided and paid for education you will deliver the most up-to-date trends with a best-in-class experience to guests. You impact customers' total looks by delivering quality technical service while building a client base through referrals, having access to a waiting room of 28+ million guests and utilizing promotional materials available. We invite you to bring your skills, experience and talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL by applying today!
What You'll Bring
· Cosmetology license, with or without relevant work experience.
· Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
· Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
· Developed communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
What You'll Do
· Consult with guests on their hair needs, recommending professional hair care services and products.
· Acknowledge and greet all guests and offer friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
· Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to salon guests.
· Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
· Attend all mandatory educations events and workshops.
· Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
· Adhere to Ulta Beauty Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
· Adhere to salon dress code.
· Must be 18 years to apply.
· On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
· On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
· On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
· On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
· On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
· On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
* California stores (ONLY): Ulta Beauty Salon associates earn their base hourly rate for all hours worked and can earn up to 50-60% commission on services performed for the week.
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
Apply on company website