Unified Women's Healthcare is the leading national platform for women's healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN.
- Growing team of 8 MDs and 2 NPs
- Call Schedule - 1:6 weekdays; 1:6 weekends
- Membership Opportunity
- Work days - Monday - Friday
- Patient Load - 20 - 25 per day
- 2 offices locations - Aventura and Hallandale Beach share Call
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus and production bonus
- CME/license and DEA renewal reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted Florida Medical License or ability to obtain
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desirable
- Aventura (11 miles to Ft. Lauderdale) is one of the most sought after areas in South Florida, located just 17 miles north of Miami
- The greater Miami area has been the commercial and cultural center for Florida and the nearby Caribbean, and has emerged as a world-class international hub for all of Latin America
- Home of Adventura Mall, one of the 5 largest malls in the country and Turnberry Golf Course, overlooking lakes, high rise condominiums and the Atlantic Ocean
- Beautiful beaches and gorgeous weather all year around make this a perfect place to call home
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician
Apply on company website