Unified Women's Healthcare is the leading national platform for women's healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN.
- Start up Practice; brand new office in Miami; hospital based
- Will be part of 2 MD staff initially; goal is 6 MDs
- Call Schedule - 1:2 initially
- Membership Opportunity
- Work days: Monday - Friday with 1 surgery day
- Patient Load - 20 -25 per day
- Fully licensed medical team and support staff
- Competitive compensation
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- 2 -5 minimum years of experience
- Proficient in all Generalist OBGYN in-office/hospital cases
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is desirable
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted State Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
- Miami is a major city and coastal metropolis located in Miami-Dade County in southeastern Florida
- Miami is a leader in finance, commerce, culture, arts, and international trade and home of the largest cruise ship port in the world
- Known as "Magic City", Miami has a diverse demographic population, especially for the Latin community
- Cuisine, sports, colleges, fashion, nightlife and beaches - Miami has it all and then some
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician
Apply on company website