About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Silver Spring, Maryland. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Schedule: 4-5 days/week; 3-4 days in the office, one-day covering hospital during the week with a weekday call but no call every 5-6 weeks and OFF, full-day, post-weekend call (Monday off).
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO, including 1 week CME time
- Call Schedule: 1 in 6
- Patient Volume: ~25/day average
- Team consists of 6 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife, 1 NP
- Affiliated with Level 1 Trauma and NICU 3 Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- This position requires an MD license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Downtown Silver Spring is part of the fourth largest city in Maryland. It holds a sea of diverse residents, hosts numerous seasonal activities, and its pedestrian-friendly streets are perfect for living an active lifestyle!
- Home to the best Hospitals in America- Residents across the state have access to world-class care at Johns Hopkins, and reputed regional hospitals.
- Along the northern border of Washington, D.C, this gem of a city is only 6 miles away from the nation's capital
Our North-East Regional Group consists of more than 200 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, and certified nurse midwives. Together, we offer choices for obstetric, gynecologic, and specialized women's health care services. The North-East Care network enables rapid coordination with specialists to address your individual medical needs, including second opinions, oncology services, high-risk pregnancy care, ultrasounds and surgical procedures. Surgical Centers providing outpatient gynecological surgery and osteoporosis screening have been established to provide immediate access to the latest medical technologies.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women's Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.About the Practice:Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is l...
Apply on company website