Capital Women's Care, our affiliate division, is looking for an OB/GYN, Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in Silver Spring, Maryland. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
About the Practice:
We are a part of a large North-East Regional Group consisting of more than 200 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, and certified nurse midwives. Together, we offer choices for obstetric, gynecologic, and specialized women's health care services. The North-East Care network enables rapid coordination with specialists to address your individual medical needs, including second opinions, oncology services, high-risk pregnancy care, ultrasounds and surgical procedures. Surgical Centers providing outpatient gynecological surgery and osteoporosis screening have been established to provide immediate access to the latest medical technologies.
The Hiring/Lead Physician has been practicing Obstetrics and Gynecology for over 18 years at his current locations in Silver Spring and Rockville, Maryland. He has a special interest in teaching and is an Associate Clinical Professor at George Washington University Hospital. His interests include High Risk Obstetrics, Infertility, and Minimally Invasive Surgery including Operative Hysteroscopy, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Essure Procedures.
- Schedule: 4.5 day/week; 3 days in the office, one-day covering hospital during the week with a weekday call and half-day off, post-call
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO, including CME time
- Call Schedule: 1 in 5 (once a week); 1-5 weekend call (48 hours)
- Patient Census: 30/day average
- Team consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 4 GYNs; allied personnel
- Affiliated with Level 1 Trauma and NICU 3 Hospital
- Partnership potential available
- Teaching opportunities available
- Position requires a Maryland license and we can assist
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Downtown Silver Spring is part of the fourth largest city in Maryland. It holds a sea of diverse residents, hosts numerous seasonal activities, and its pedestrian-friendly streets are perfect for living an active lifestyle!
- Home to the best Hospital in America- Residents across the state have access to world-class care at Johns Hopkins
- Along the northern border of Washington, D.C this gem of a city is only 6 miles away from the nation's capital
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate division...
Apply on company website