Our affiliate, Florida Woman's Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Orange Park, FL. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 3 OB/GYN Physicians, 4 Midwives, and 2 Ultrasound Technologists as well as an administrative support staff. The practice is very well established and has been serving women in the Jacksonville Metro Area for over 25 years. The practice has two different office locations, one in Orange Park and Middleburg. Deliveries and Gynecological surgeries are performed St. Vincent's Hospital in Middleburg and Orange Park Medical Center. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established but growing practice with an easy going and fun workplace culture. This is a very ideal position for a resident physician looking for mentorship and to start a great career!
- Large Physician staff to provide mentorship and support
- Great work life balance with Mid-Wife support on call
- Good mix of OB and GYN patients.
- About 20 patients per day in clinic
- 2 offices within a convenient distance of each other and the hospitals
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Potential to become a partner within the practice
- Orange Park is conveniently located within driving distance of bustling Jacksonville and its numerous beaches and activities, Orange Park has plenty of things to do within the city including with parks, shopping, golf courses and festivals.
- Jacksonville, perfectly positioned along the Atlantic Ocean in northeast Florida, is a natural paradise for visitors looking for an affordable yet luxurious destination
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Our affiliate, Florida Woman's Care, is looking for an Obstet...
Apply on company website