Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Wellington, Florida (30 min to West Palm Beach). The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join a team of 3 OB/GYNs and 1 NP
- Team-oriented work environment
- 1:4 Call Schedule
- Relocation assistance provided
- Newly renovated practice
- Deliver at Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Sandy beaches give way to greener pastures for horse lovers in Wellington. This quaint, upscale town is home to an internationally recognized equestrian community with a social scene to match, including annual hosts to the Winter Equestrian Festival - the longest running horse show in the world!
- Located in The Palm Beaches, Wellington offers excellent schools, activities and cultural diversity.
- Museums, concerts and festivals provide entertainment locally and Miami and West Palm Beach are in close proximity.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website