Unified Women's Healthcare is the leading national platform for women's healthcare. Our affiliated practice Mid-Atlantic Women's Care is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN in Newport News, VA
Unified Women's Healthcare is the nation's largest practice management organization in the country focusing solely on women. We have grown exponentially over the last few years in building our affiliation with over 2500 providers! We have recently invested in new technologies for our practice affiliates to obtain better patient outcomes and improved practice satisfaction for the provider and patient through adopting a value-based care approach.
Mid-Atlantic Womens Care, our affiliate practice located in the Mid-Atlantic region is currently recruiting for several obstetrics and gynecology private practice opportunities. Each of our practices continue to operate independently in terms of clinical medicine and negotiating contracts with new providers and partners. We are flexible to obtaining the best and brightest in obstetrics and gynecology!
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more. The group offers exceptional surgical care, using the newest and least invasive surgical techniques to treat a variety of abnormalities that are not amenable to medical treatment. We have a Urogynecologist on staff and a strong network with local gynecologic oncology for co-management of patients and referral.
- Well established practice; 30+ years of service to the community and less than an hour from historical Williamsburg, VA
- Competitive salary with potential bonuses
- Excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME, and a 401(k) plan and profit sharing
- Fast-Track to partnership
- 2 Locations- Newport News and Hampton, VA
- 4-day work week! 1-4 weekly call; post-call day is off
- Patient Census: ~25/day
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Affilated with Mary Immaculate Hospital, Level II NICU
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Active and unrestricted Virginia medical license
- Board-certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the ability to obtain one)
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character
- Impeccable bedside manner
- Strong communication skills
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website