We would love for you to join our Information Technology team at Union Health as a Cerner Analyst. We know that you are great at what you do, but you want to be a part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible. Therefore, we hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we are looking for individuals with:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with design, test, and configuration of Cerner Millennimum. Specializing in one or more of the following Cerner modules: Core, SurgiNet, PharmNet, Patient Accounting/HIM, CareAware, FirstNet
- Bachelor's degree - preferred in Computer Science or Healthcare related field.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations, functions, capabilities, and objectives of Cerner modules.
- Excellent knowledge of principles of data storage, data flow, report generation, and interface standards required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) necessary to communicate effectively with associates at all levels.
- The ability to promote an environment that supports creative thinking and new ideas, professional growth, adult learning, open communication, and collaborative relationships.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work independently as well as in team settings by prioritizing workload and handle a variety of multiple and overlapping small and large projects within set deadlines.
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..
Apply on company website