Secretary is responsible for providing front-line contact with patients, families and physicians on the unit. The US will be responsible for answering telephones, order entry, assisting physicians with completion of order and gathering of information, and communicating clearly, maintaining patient privacy at all times, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and provide organization of charts/paperwork. The US must possess the ability to work as a member of a team that provides compassionate care of the highest quality.
· Previous unit secretary experience desirable
· Must possess excellent reading skills with understanding of medical terminology
· Must possess strong keyboarding skills and working knowledge of computers
· Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
· Experience with the use of multiple line telephones, fax machine and copy machine is strongly. Must be able to multi-task with excellent communication skills
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply on company website