As an Integration Analyst at Union Health, you will be responsible for the development and testing of new integrations and enhancements to current integrations. You will work across the organization and with members to understand and build a solution. You will work with engineers, product managers, and analysts to bring clarity and insight into our integration platform and partners.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for integration platform
- 3 years proven experience with HL7
- Provide coaching and training to the integration analyst team
- Work on and lead cross team projects in the organization
- Participate in regular process reviews and maintain applicable process documentation
- Implement new and revise exiting interfaces based on stakeholder's needs
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks
- Contributes to the technical knowledge base, documents new solutions and break/fix resolutions for team members and end users.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Be organized, proactive, communicative, and accountable
- Exhibit creativity when problem solving, and demonstrate a positive, solutions-oriented approach to obstacles
- Remain calm under pressure
Education and Experience
- 2 years of healthcare integration experience
- Solid understanding of HL7 standards
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with API development
- Experience with full stack development
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..
Apply on company website