- Union Health is looking for a Web Developer who will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying new and current web programs/sites. The person strives to create visually appealing site/programs that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. This person must have a proven track record as a self-learner keeping current with the latest techniques to include automated code scanning, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment concepts
- Creates web applications, graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as database and application development from the requirements stage, through production and deployment.
- Use scripting and programming languages such as C# and C++ to develop, deploy, and maintain mission-critical applications.
- Provide support and technical advice during conceptualization, development, and implementation phases to transform requirements to working solutions. This includes involvement with users to define system scope and objectives, as well as contributing to design decisions.
- Work on new development and re-engineering efforts, including making system design decisions
- Implement enhancements to existing.
- Provide software development services on all tiers
- Database programming using SQL
- Demonstrates / encourages team behavior and exceptional patient/guest experiences.
- Upholds and promotes patient safety and quality.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or related field of study, equivalent Computer Science Certifications, or equivalent work experience. Master's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience working as a developer, or programmer, on a system designed to control the performance of business processes and support external business partners.
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..
Apply on company website