Title: Certified Medical Assistant
The role of a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) is to lead staff in providing the highest quality of patient care while the patient is in at Union Medical Group. The CMA reports to the department supervisor/team lead and will collaborate with coworkers to develop and the implementation of department goals, policies, procedures, and other department guidelines outlined by the department manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborates with the physician or manager to determine needs of patients
- Completes the routine physical assessment using common assessment skills in a systematic manner.
- Contributes to plan of care for pre-defined patient problems.
- Respects patients' rights, including the right to inform, privacy, confidentiality, and the right to refuse care.
- Assists with patient education to promote self-care and patient independence.
- Follows company policies and procedures and department protocols.
- Assists the physician with special procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- Previous CMA experience required
- BLS certification required
- CMA/RMA/CCMA certification (CMA Applicant)
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..
Apply on company website