University Medical Partners | Stanford Medicine
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE General Endocrinologist to join our clinic in Emeryville, CA.
- Community-based practice embedded in a multi-specialty building with community and faculty specialists
- Four (4) general Endocrinologists in the clinic and robust ancillary support staff-including RN/CDE, RD/CDCEs, and clinical PharmD/CDEs
- Partner closely with world-class Endocrine Surgeons at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Options available for 32 or 36 patient facing hours per week
- 100% outpatient consultative endocrinology, with minimal support of affiliated hospital
- Locations: Emeryville (primary) and San Pablo
- Clinic Hours M-F from 8am-5pm
- Candidate must be proficient with general endocrinology (including thyroid nodule biopsies, diabetes technology management, bone density interpretation)
- Shared light call schedule (telephone calls with RN triaging) 1:5 distributed evenly among all Endocrinologists
- Bone Density, Thyroid Ultrasound available on-site; additional Radiology and Laboratory services also available on site
- Large referral base from in-network primary care physicians
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with UMP?
- Competitive compensation package
- 2-year base salary guarantee: up to $270,000/annually
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Incentive Bonus (based on productivity)
- Up to 10% annual performance incentives
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Robust benefits package
- Annual 401k Safe Harbor and Profit-Sharing contributions
- PTO plan includes paid Holidays, Extended Sick Leave
- CME allowance, compensated out-of-office time for CME activities
- Multiple health plan options including $0 premium options for self and family
- Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- Full malpractice coverage includes Prior Acts coverage, if applicable
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race (including traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and styles), color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, reproductive health decision-making, marital or domestic partnership status, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or other characteristic protected by the law.
Apply on company website