The Department of Dermatology at the University of Minnesota seek Medical Dermatologists to join our collaborative, collegial team of dermatologists, several of whom are leaders in national organizations. Our group practices in a variety of settings from our academic campus, to urban and suburban areas. We offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package with generous time off, wellness allotment, best-in-industry retirement match, and we are a qualified employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
We offer both Clinician Track and Academic Track opportunities.
- University of Minnesota Department of Dermatology is known for world-renowned clinical care in adult and pediatric populations, nationally recognized training programs including med derm and fellowship programs, and pioneering basic, translational and clinical research.
- Academic medical center located within a Big Ten land-grant university, allowing for a variety of collaboration opportunities and a multitude of resources at your fingertips.
- Opportunity to care for patients in multiple communities, including the university campus, and urban and suburban locations – all with a strong referral base.
- Enjoy a variety of cases and ability to do medical and cosmetic cases as desired.
- We offer flexible scheduling options to support work/life balance.
- The University of Minnesota is considered a leader in the area of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our department is proud to have a long-standing lectureship devoted to skin of color and clinical research that engages diverse populations. We are looking for candidates committed to contributing to these efforts.
Opportunity to Build Your Own Sub-Specialty Clinic
- Specialty clinics currently include Aesthetics, Allergy, Autoimmune Diseases, Center for Pediatric Vascular Anomalies, Clinical Research, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Dermatologic Surgery/Mohs, Dermatopathology, Gender Care, Hair Diseases, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Melanoma, Pediatric Dermatology, and Solid Organ Transplant Skin Care Clinic.
- We are focused on further building our skin clinics in Gender Care and Solid Organ Transplant.
Living in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- The Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area is a thriving community of nearly 3.5 million people ranked as one of the best places to live in America by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools.
- We have a thriving workforce, 17 Fortune 500 companies, award-winning culinary scene, museums of all types, outstanding theaters, and six major professional sports teams.
- You will have convenient access to a major international airport, ranked in the Top 10 Domestic Airports by Travel + Leisure magazine
Apply online or contact Andy Trecker at email@example.com with any questions.
Apply on company website