Are you looking for the opportunity to practice great medicine in a team environment focused on patient care? If you are a detail-oriented CRNA, able to function in a changing environment and dedicated to exceptional patient care, we are interested in having you join our team at Cole Memorial. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference working with other surgical services professionals. This medically directed CRNA position provides anesthetic care for all types of patients in cooperation with the anesthesiologist and under the standards of the Department of Anesthesiology and in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
Cole Memorial has four (4) operating room suites, an endoscopy lab and a minor procedure room. The 5,500 surgical procedures performed annually are derived from orthopaedics, general surgery, ENT, pain management, OB/GYN, podiatry, urology and GI.
Essential functions of the job include; but are not limited to:
- Administration of anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in four general categories: (1) pre-anesthetic preparation and evaluation; (2) anesthesia induction, maintenance, and emergence, (3) post-anesthesia care, and (4) peri-anesthesia clinical support functions.
- Perform responsibilities according to established policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Review appropriate documentation for informed consent and identify appropriate surgical site with operating room staff and surgeon in accordance with departmental and regulatory compliance standards.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Possess creative thinking skills, a caring and responsible attitude, detail-oriented planning skills and a flexible approach to daily requirements. Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Daytime shifts and participation in the 1:4 call schedule. Anesthesiology providers take first call.
- Must have and maintain BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Demonstrates computer literacy, accurate and timely charting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nurse anesthesia and an RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Must maintain an unrestricted CRNA license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Cole Memorial offers :
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical, disability, life insurance coverage
- 403(B) program with match
- Twenty-four (24) Paid Time Off (PTO) days per contract year and six (6) paid holiday
- $700 Professional Association and Society Due Reimbursement
- $2500 funding for CME and five (5) paid CME days
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, part-time, or casual opportunity
- On-call apartment availability (if not within 30 minutes of hospital)
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000
- Sign-on/Retention bonus opportunity
Are you looking for the opportunity to practice great medicine in a team environment focused on patient care? If you are a detail-oriented CRNA,...
Apply on company website