Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a District Manager, you will play a critical role in managing total amenity services of residential client communities while providing direction and oversight for Home Valets and Concierges within the assigned district.
In this position, you'll work directly with residents and community managers to ensure that exemplary customer service is being provided. Amenity services include home cleans, pet visits, package delivery, dry cleaning pickup and delivery, and on-demand trash pick-up.
Essential duties include:
- Accountable to the overall management and performance of the assigned Valet Living Home market.
- Ensure maximum quality of service of the total service delivery for 15 - 25 residential client communities and provide direction and oversight for approximately 20 – 30 Home Valet associates within the assigned district.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, onboarding Home Valet associates and creating/managing schedules.
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns.
- Quickly coordinate and launch all new communities in the assigned market in collaboration with the sales and implementation teams.
- Promote and educate property staff on an ongoing basis with all current and new service offerings from Valet Living Home.
- Drive additional sales of maintenance and porter programs by working with onsite community management to discover the clients' needs.
- Identify, qualify and manage external service vendors with proven track record.
- Respond to emergency calls in a prompt and efficient manner in accordance with established procedures.
- Order, stock and maintain inventory. Manage a labor budget depending on number of assigned properties.
- Take initiative and apply critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results.
- Collaborate with internal business partners; finance, human resources, marketing, operations, IT, and customer support.
- Discuss associate development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching, and/or training /opportunities, including performing monthly coaching sessions with full-time associates.
- Drive to properties within the assigned district/region up to 50% of the work week.
- Comply with, promote, and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner.
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, AA degree preferred
- 5+ years of direct line leadership experience
- Experience in hospitality, hotel or luxury condominium is preferred
- Certification or degree in Hospitality Management is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
- Effectively plan, organize and manage time. Ability to adapt to changing environment. Comfortable with complexity.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail.
- Multi-location management of dispersed workforce.
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website