The primary function of the Associate Relationship Manager is to work closely with the Relationship Manager, Commercial Loan Officer and Team Leader to monitor and grow customer relationships. The Associate Relationship Manager may/may not have customers assigned to them. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Relationship Manager with their customer portfolios.
- Monitor and report changes in credit quality.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Prepare and issue term sheet and commitment letters.
- Attend loan closings to ensure loans are properly closed.
- Follow past due payments and overdrafts.
- Ensure that lines of credit are renewed in a timely fashion. Obtain customer renewal term agreement and negotiate any differences.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that customer requests with other departments are being properly followed, clearing all service issues.
- Oversee proper handling of customer transactions such as advances, payments, wire transfer, etc.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial information and that the information has been properly analyzed and on file and that proper and complete credit files are on hand.
- Provide reports of information as required.
- Review documentation prepared by legal counsel as to their accuracy meeting all requirements of loan requests.
- Provide problem resolution.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are properly monitored and reported.
- Create and maintain current BSA Information.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of watch list and EDD procedures.
Apply on company website