The Credit Portfolio Manager II will underwrite credit facilities for existing and new customers. Proactively, and in partnership with Lending team, this individual will complete requisite portfolio management responsibilities and will have a good understanding of policies and procedures. Approval requests/credit packages are reviewed by supervisor or higher level Credit Portfolio Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Underwrite new loan requests, renewals, annual reviews, and modifications.
- Coordinate all activities required to complete a credit package with the assigned Commercial Loan Officers and Loan Assistants.
- Interact with Loan Officers, borrowers or CPAs to obtain necessary financial information and complete the Credit Package.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Obtain and monitor various loan portfolio reports, such as Maturing Loans, Past-Due Loans, Annual Reviews and proactively assist lenders with requisite action plans.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial information and that the information has been properly analyzed and on file; ensure that proper/complete credit files are on hand.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and properly monitored/reported.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of Regulation B Adverse Action Procedures -- Florida Division.
- Manage and track convenants/borrowing bases/A-R Ageing; etc. for their accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly CLMR reports.
- Begin to advise Lenders on issues related to the Bank's Credit Policy and related Procedures/Forms.
- As time allows, conduct annual site visits, attend loan closings and other tasks required to support assigned lenders.
Apply on company website