The Supervising Senior Auditor performs as the in-charge in all aspects of audit activities including planning, designing test steps, conducting the audit and providing value-added recommendations to the client. In-charge larger, more complex audits with mid to large size teams. Coordinates relationships between Audit and its clients. Assists the Audit Manager in oversight of audit team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and effectively plans for assigned areas in the development of the audit scope, including those for assigned team members.
- Plans and executes effectively ensuring quality work and timely completion.
- Assist in the development of audit test steps.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to provide value-added recommendations to the client.
- Prepares the draft audit report with assistance from the Audit Manager.
- Evaluates Management's responses for accountability and adequacy.
- Adequately performs work paper review for assigned staff when needed.
- Identifies root causes and recommends acceptable remediation plans when needed.
- Prepares risk assessments as assigned for areas previously audited.
- Builds relationships outside the department, promoting a positive image of Internal Audit.
- Keeps current on emerging risks related to areas of responsibility.
Apply on company website