The Enterprise Data & Analytics Solutions Leader is responsible for providing leadership and support in formulating and executing strategic enterprise-wide data and analytics solutions for complex financial / banking business problems involving batch & real-time data integration, advanced analytics and reporting solutions. Negotiates solution trade-offs with Business & Technology stakeholders for using the right tools and datasets when and where they make sense and for creating a next-generation enterprise-wide data platform that helps Valley Bank effectively analyze and process structured and unstructured data. This position will be ultimately responsible for helping transform the company into a business that truly differentiates and competes on analytics and insight. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define information strategy practices, lead the creation and assure the ongoing relevance of the firm's information strategy in association with the Senior most Business and IT Leaders.
- Design and implement data and analytics solutions to meet business needs.
- Design and implement future state data architecture.
- Develop enterprise data models supporting operational and analytical databases.
- Architect and design Data Services in the cloud with fit for purpose considerations for cloud products and services.
- Manage & build a team of Analytics solutions architects and consultants.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to shape the success of Big Data projects. Negotiate scope, budget and quality-based trade-offs with stakeholders.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate technology for Machine Learning.
- Improve the data quality framework.
- Provide guidance to data engineering team.
- Coordinate with application, infrastructure & security solution architects.
- Provide hands-on guidance and oversight on all aspects of information solution delivery.
Apply on company website