The Enterprise Data Management Lead is a key management role responsible for managing the implementation and rollout of the Enterprise Data Management function at Valley National Bank. Responsibilities will include gathering requirements, planning and establishing the data governance program, and managing configuration of Data Management technologies such as Informatica MDM, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC and Axon, among others. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for implementation and business collaboration as related to data management and data governance.
- Define enterprise data policies and practices such as Data Quality and Data Governance Standards.
- Responsible for the Informatica Data Management platform (Axon, EDC, MDM and IDQ).
- Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions.
- Ensure up-to-date data governance reporting metrics.
- Actively manage the data governance program, interfacing with data stewards, designing workflows and establishing enterprise-wide participation.
- Manage Informatica platform configuration and ensures entitlements and compliance; implements and enforces security / standards, regulations and best practices governing company policies.
- Manage design of Informatica platform.
- Manage development and deployment of new components and configurations.
- Drive design review sessions and development of IDQ mappings, EDC lineage and Axon business glossary.
Apply on company website