The Escrow and Reporting Manager will manage the staff responsible for escrow related functions including annual analysis and payment of real estate taxes. Ensures work is performed accurately and within established timeframes via active management, cross-training and re-deployment of subordinates during time of peak activity. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produces reports for senior management as required. (i.e., under margin, volume, portfolio metrics, error rates, and productivity.) Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of all proofs and reports completed by subordinates within the department.
- Actively manages all daily activities of escrow clerks to ensure timeliness and accuracy of work performed. Sets goals, controls workflow, trains and supports staff, monitors results against performance standards, develops department procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance of procedure manuals for all departmental tasks and updating third party vendor database records related to vendors used by department.
- Participates in Miser release testing, Conversions and BCP testing as applicable.
- Responsible for hiring, training, cross training and evaluating performance of subordinates including completion of annual performance evaluations.
- Acts as liaison for computerization and/or Miser enhancement initiatives undertaken by the Special Services Department. Routinely meets with Sr Management and Project Managers to discuss process improvement and new automation opportunities. Routinely meets with subordinates to ensure that project related duties remain within project scope and established timelines.
Apply on company website