The HRIS Manager plays an integral role in the strategic design, implementation, and support of HR systems with the goal of leveraging technology to improve overall HR efficiency. This position manages the company's Human Resources systems (HRIS/Payroll, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Learning Management System (LMS) and Time & Labor Management (TLM)), and is responsible for the following areas:
System Configuration and Enhancements
- Provides functional support for delivered system updates and enhancements and recommends applicable system updates and enhancements to HR team.Security
- Partners with corporate HR functional leads to define appropriate security roles and works with Community HR staff to assign employee access to the systems
- Manages the roles assigned to end-users including assigning roles to new users
- Configures the approval groups and approval processes
System Support and Maintenance
- Partners with IT and system vendors to resolve technical issues that range in duration, complexity and impact
- Business Process Analysis and Design:
o Business Process Analysis – Partners with corporate HR functional leads to define existing business requirements and identify areas for improvement.
o Business Process Redesign – Based on analysis, partners with corporate HR functional leads to redesign business processes to utilize the HR system more efficiently and improve and/or enhance existing processes.
- Manages HR system-related helpdesk tickets that are initiated by users.
- Tracks and responds to issuesTroubleshoots system-related error messages and issues; partners with IT as necessary to resolve issues or escalates to vendors for resolution
- Troubleshoots system log-on and other system access issues
Reporting and Analytics
- Creates complex reports for the company and manages the libraries housing these reports
- Develops and maintains dashboards and delivers reports as requested
Internal and External Interfaces
- Partners with IT on the development and maintenance of interfaces to internal systems and external vendors. Supports enhancements to current business processes
- Maintains documentation of all interfaces
- Identifies training needs and creates materials for end-user documentation and updated functionalities.
- Trains new HR and Payroll users on applicable systems.
The professional we seek will have strong leadership, project management and problem-solving skills. Strong customer focus with excellent oral and written communication skills including development and delivery of presentations.
Experience in creating complex reports and understanding of relational databases, SQL server knowledge, commands and scripting skills, batch processes. Expertise with HTML, XML, web-based training and web conferencing.
Knowledge of HR practices, self-service models, and application integrations and conversion including data access methodologies and system lifecycle best practices.
Proficient in Excel with the ability to create pivot tables and perform other functions within the program to complete an efficient analysis of information including information from multiple sources as necessary.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or HR is required. Minimum of 7 years experience in project management, supporting and administering applications systems in HR core areas including one or more of the following: ATS, HRIS, TLM, LMS and experience with cloud-based systems preferred. Experience with ADP systems is preferred.
233 South Wacker Drive Suite 8400, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Apply on company website