Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Staff Development Manager
Responsible for all aspects of the staff development plan to ensure compliance with the following: regulatory standards, documentation requirements, and the training and development of direct care staff. The Staff Development Manager identifies, prepares, presents and/or arranges presenter(s) and evaluates/documents the training and development programs that are needed for the community. Performs other duties as assigned. This is a safety sensitive position.Requirements
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner through interactions with others.
- Uses discretion in handling confidential information, incorporating all Federal, State and local privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Uses a resident and customer-focused approach to problem solving and goal setting.
- Must possess knowledge of regulatory compliance and Continuing Care Retirement Community operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of older adults and enjoy working with a senior population.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Graduation from a School of Nursing for Registered Nurses is required.
- Work Experience: Previous experience in staff development or program development is preferred. 3-5 years of experience working with the geriatric population is required.
- Licensure / Certification, where required: Current State Licensure in the state where practicing is required. Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are required. Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted LivingLocation Address
7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Apply on company website