When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will lead and manage strategic enterprise learning technologies designed to meet objectives for members/customers and employees. You will ensure well-selected, integrated, and differentiated design for diverse user needs in a learning organization that is results-oriented and purpose-driven. You will drive end-to-end processes and phases of technology implementation based on an understanding of goals and needs across the company using a consultative approach.
- Partner with leaders and stakeholders across the company to develop a three to five-year strategic technology implementation roadmap for the Learning Technology Systems. Drive to completion.
- Have oversight for all phases of learning technology projects (i.e., understand, define, plan, manage, implement, evaluate, monitor, improve, communicate horizontally across groups).
- Drive result through others, leaning on your consulting, project management, change management and technology implementation experiences. Facilitate multiple workstreams involved in implementing any ERP or enterprise learning technology.
- Proactively coordinate learning/technology decisions to ensure that brand, development, and evaluation tactics used in the business are aligned, coordinated, and support the L&D evaluation strategy/plan.
- Establish and drive shared governance through and for learning technologies.
- Manage vendors and internal relationships to ensure adherence of contract agreements between vendors and internal partners.
- Relevant degree preferred in Business, Technology or related field. MBA ideal
- 7 or more years' experience required.
- Extensive experience with internal and external consulting to complex national or global organizations.
- Experience with developing and implementing complex enterprise programs.
- Superior listening, presentation, and communication skills, working with diverse audiences.
- Superior project management skills, working across complex functional boundaries.
- Deep HR/L&D/Tech Program Management experiences with a passion for learning and development.
- Demonstrated experience using agile approaches to design and development.
- Demonstrated experience using traditional/upgraded project management methodology.
- Demonstrated experience using Systems thinking and Organization Development principles.
- Working knowledge of Prosci and change management principles and tools.
- Experience working in an environment where learning technologies enable business-driven L&D goals (i.e., learning management systems (LMS), learning experience platforms (LXP), etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams required.
- Comfort with using and learning multiple technologies and tools, particularly for project management and collaboration (i.e., Smartsheet, Zoom, Asana, Trello, etc.)
Estimated Hiring Range:$86,300.00 - $128,400.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website