When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will partner with the Learning Technologies team to share in the administration of our integrated learning technology systems driven by Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS-corporate and extended enterprise) and the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) by Degreed to enable an enhanced user experience. You will provide technical expertise to achieve L&D goals in a growing, diverse and inclusive learning organization that is results-oriented and purpose-driven. You will share admin privileges to help the team govern necessary technical and L&D-oriented needs operating in a complex, matrixed and fast-growth health care performance company.
- Support the Sr. Learning Technologies Systems Admin with the learning inbox to prioritize and resolve requests (i.e., educate, solve, troubleshoot, refer or escalate).
- Support the access and usability goals and mobile-responsive learning goals.
- Communicate ongoing upgrade schedules and suggest recommendations to solve straightforward platform issues, while partnering on complex enterprise problems.
- Share in responding to requests and open admin and L&D service tickets, resolving day-to-day customer service requests.
- Keep updated with trends and knowledge in the systems used.
- Contribute to technology implementation or upgrade projects.
- Manage, continuously improve and execute on assigned customer request forms in partnership with Sr. Learning Technologies Systems Admin (i.e., loading, managing the upkeep of content through owners, setting configurations, driving compliance, onboarding training assignments, curate pathways, etc.)
- Help govern procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks across Vizient, making proactive and timely suggestions.
- Support reporting requests and contribute to the creation of an L&D dashboard
- Educate and orient learners to the LXP/LMS and its usage upon request.
- Lead troubleshooting for platforms making suggestions for quality improvements, sharing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Contribute to technical procedures and policy documentation.
- Relevant degree preferred in Instructional Technology, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Organizational Development or related field.
- 2 or more years' experience required.
- LMS & LMX experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams required
- Exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Experience wrapping content in SCORM or AICC.
- Demonstrated experience running reports and making data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills; multilingual in technical, business, tactical and strategic speak.
- Comfort with using and learning multiple technologies and tools.
Estimated Hiring Range:$57,900.00 - $83,900.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website