- Do you have Great Customer Service skills an upbeat attitude and the ability to sell ??
1. Respond to inbound calls or emails within inside sales environment from construction customers requesting service with Alpha Dumpster. Convert incoming calls into sales. Records details of sales transactions and submit reports to Sales Manager
2. Make outbound calls to current and prospective customers, explain details of different products and services offered and initiates sales.
3. Enter sales orders. Accept payment and apply it to the appropriate customer account
4. Determine customer needs and recommend appropriate products and solutions. Proactively promote Alpha Dumpsters products and services to customers for cross/up-sell opportunities.
5. Establish customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information. Analyzes and understands the choices and capacities of the customer and suggest suitable products.
6. Following up on deliveries to ensure container arrived as scheduled.
7. Serves as the customer's advocate by solving problems on the customer's behalf and by engaging the right departments and people.
8. Operate within our proprietary systems to complete your job efficiently and effectively. (Salesforce, Zendesk, Tower)
9. Utilizes excellent verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
10. Provides customer retention by providing high level customer service and offering alternatives to cancellation request.
Apply on company website