The Clinical Informaticist is a liaison between clinical users and IT technical staff. This full time position is primarily a day shift position (although off-shift hours are occasionally required) within the Information Services (IT) department.
- Previous hospital experience highly desired.
- Previous CPSI Electronic Health Record (EHR) system experience is highly desired
- Previous experience with another hospital-based EHR is a plus
- Interest in pursuing a Clinical Informatics Master's degree highly desired
- Bachelor's degree required.
Skill and Ability:
- Participates in and contributes to the management and processing of data, information and knowledge of clinical informatics
- Participates in the design, implementation, and improvements/enhancements of the Clinical Information System as it pertains to clinical practice.
- Ability to perform activities for screen/form design, along with the building and maintenance of clinical applications.
- Deep understanding of Thrive, T Systems, and clinical processes.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Desire to improve obsolete methods and processes.
- Desire to become a degreed Clinical Informaticist. Required within 3 years..
- Aware of the mission/vision, values of Wayne HealthCare and work to attain those at the level of responsibility held.
- Attend meetings as assigned by your manager
- Lead by example in all duties performed and behavior exhibited
- All other responsibilities assigned.
Apply on company website