- Current CNA/STNA Certificate required
- 6 months experience in a health care environment desired.
- Current CPR certification or successful completion upon hire to the position.
- Computer skills to meet the needs of the position.
- Current Hazmat training or successful completion upon hire to the position.
- Should obtain minimal level of proficiency of tasks through experience by the end of three months.
- Knowledge of principles of direct patient care, certain treatments, basic observations and essential points of care about emergency patients.
- Requires high level of mental alertness to avoid error and negative consequences to patients.
- Spends majority of time dealing with patients of whom some may create stress, frustration, or high level of concern.
- Physical abilities must allow for frequent working, stooping, bending, and frequent lifting and moving of patients.
- Emergency Preparedness and Life Safety within one year.
- All other duties as assigned
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users
Apply on company website