This position is a part time, 24 hours per week position and primary to third shift . There may be times when the applicant is scheduled alternate shifts to accommodate the needs of the department. This position included weekend and holiday rotation. The position reports to the Supervisor and Director of Patient Access and Telecommunications.
- Experience in customer services and clerical procedures preferred
- Strong ability to multi task
- Ability to convey positivity
- Strong communication skills
Skill and Ability:
- Answer all internal and external calls accurately and speedily to proper station.
- Give all messages to appropriate person.
- Handle all overhead and employee/medical staff paging.
- Keep accurate and current records of all activities in logbooks.
- Create a positive relationship with patients, hospital personnel, and physicians to generate favorable opinions.
- Handle emergency procedures properly.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website