Reston based Aesthetic Practice seeking a board certified General Dermatologist - Part Time to provide medical/surgical care to our patients. Must be able to treat a variety of skin conditions from acute to chronic and benign to malignant. The ideal candidate has experience using the latest diagnostic techniques to identify diseases and implement appropriate treatments. Must be able to collaborate well with staff to improve patient outcomes. Experience working with all ages, ethnicities and cultures is preferred. Teamwork, drive and a positive personality are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dermatologist should possess good diagnostic skills to arrive at correct treatment for the skin problems faced by the patient.
- Promote the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health care services for patients.
- Ensure high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Develop initiative, motivation and positive morale within the clinic center staff.
- Maintain compliance with government and third-party payer coding requirements.
- Maintain standards of quality care.
- Actively participate in marketing plans and strategy development to grow the reputation of the clinic, brand and growth of patient volume.
- Actively participate in the development and growth of provider referral relationships.
- Actively consult with medical staff to ensure compliance with standards and regulations to deliver superior patient care.
- Represent clinics at public and professional meetings and conferences as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong diagnostic skills to diagnose and treat all dermatology related conditions. Must be knowledgeable of the latest treatments available for medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate, cooperate with and work effectively with others.
- Knowledge of the organization's policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of evaluation and management coding.
- Experience in utilization of electronic medical record to enhance patient flow and patient quality.
- Skill in exercising initiative and judgment.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally.
Reston based Aesthetic Practice seeking a board certified General Dermatologist - Part Time to provide medical/surgical care to our patien...
Apply on company website