WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, approximately 20,000 employees, eight respected hospitals, and more than 200 patient care locations. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join our established practice in Franklin County.
- General Dermatology practice
- Work collaboratively with a Plastic Surgeon and two experienced Physician Assistants
- Team-based approach; nurses stay in the exam room for scribing purposes
- Latest technology available: two lasers (Gentle Max Pro and Sciton)
- Flexible schedule, which allows for good lifestyle balance
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Signing bonus and educational loan repayment
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central Pennsylvania and northern Mary...
Apply on company website