DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
West Florida Healthcare is proud to be the area's leading health care facility in quality outcomes performance. In addition to receiving an A Rating in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group since Fall of 2015, West Florida Healthcare is also the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. West Florida Healthcare is also the first hospital in the state of Florida to have earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation. In addition, West Florida Healthcare is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers specialized Emergency Department services tailored specifically to the needs of seniors as well as a Kids' ER dedicated to serving the emergency medical needs of children. The West Florida Healthcare campus includes the acute care hospital, the areas only comprehensive, CARF-accredited physical rehabilitation hospital, and a mental health facility. Affiliated with HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare, West Florida Healthcare meets the community's healthcare needs in major services such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, oncology, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, emergency care, urology, behavioral health, gastroenterology, obstetrics, pulmonary, and rehabilitative medicine.
Director of Critical Care
- This Department Director and Registered nurse is responsible for the 24 hour, seven day a week functions of the Critical Care Unit.
- Administers plans and evaluates the activities of the department to ensure quality patient care.
- Develops goals, policies and procedures, prepares and submits operating and capital budgets, participates in multidisciplinary QI teams, consults with staff, physicians and other departments as needed.
- Manages staffing patterns with the assistance of Nurse Managers, Assistant Nurse Managers and the House Supervisors on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Follows policies and procedures of West Florida Hospital. Participates in the Quality Improvement process and adheres to WFH standards of behavior.
QualificationsEducation: BSN is required; Master's Degree in Nursing of Healthcare related field is preferred License: Current and clear Florida Registered Nurse license required or must be obtained before start date Experience: A minimum of five (5) years management experience is Preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website