SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility located in West Hills, CA, in the Western San Fernando Valley. The 225-bed facility recently completed an $80-million expansion that includes a new Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Outpatient Services Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, and The Grossman Burn Center. Healthgrades (a leading independent health care rating company) announced that West Hills Hospital has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for 2011 & 2012, the Clinical Excellence Award for Critical Care for 2012. West Hills Hospital is also among the Top 100 Hospitals nationwide for Gastrointestinal and General Surgery. West Hills Hospital was the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Los Angeles County, and recently received a Certificate of Distinction as a Primary Stroke Center from the Joint Commission. West Hills Hospital & Medical Center's Mission & Vision: Mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Vision: To be the hospital of choice in our community. Position Summary: The Supply Chain Technician is responsible for receiving, keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations. The Supply Chain Technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule. Reports To: Director of Supply Chain Supervises: None Supply Chain Technician PRN PRN/Varied Supply Chain
QualificationsPosition Requirements: Experience:
- Previous stock clerk experience is helpful
- Deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
- Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department(s)
- Receive all cross docked items into the SMART system as appropriate
- Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
- Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
- Perform QA random checks on totes per approved policy
- Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date
- React appropriately to POU “critical point” messages and stock outs
- Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” appropriately
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website