DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Registered Nurse (RN)Operationg Room Full-Time FTE 1.0 Westside Regional Medical Center
***$15,000.00 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE***
External candidates only.
We're always on the move. You will find it is an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 250-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Westside Regional offers the community the latest in the minimally invasive spine and colorectal surgery and is one of only nine Joint Commission-certified centers in the United States for minimally invasive colorectal surgery. Not only are we certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration (ACHA), but also certified as a Thrombectomy Capable Center by the Joint Commission. We are a teaching and research facility, offering Graduate Medical Education (GME) programs in podiatry, surgery, and internal medicine. Since our founding in 1974, we have been committed to expanding and improving every facet of the organization, devoting significant time and resources to enhancing the facility, staff, and medical care.
At Westside, we care like family! We invite you to explore opportunities with a family-oriented team of more than 1,200 professionals, along with almost 750 physicians that thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. At Westside Regional Medical Center, our medical services combined with compassionate care, illustrate why we are one of the leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Westside Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high-quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance. As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, some of your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Exercise judgment and provides direction regarding patient care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalize evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Support the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Ensure equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Participate in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Represent the organization positively within the community; participates in company-supported community/patient events and in-services.
- Assist with staff scheduling. Manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Support proper inventory control and assists with managing supplies and equipment.
- Lead in a way that inspires commitment to the vision/mission/values of the organization.
- Support the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Function as a resource person for staff members. Provides coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance and engagement.
- Provide recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Recommend and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
- Resolve and/or channel employee grievances, disputes, or concerns according to appropriate procedures. Escalate issues as needed.
- Support physician partnerships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Practice and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida o or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Two (2) years Associate Degree (ASN) required
- Four (4) years Bachelor Degree (BSN) preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of supervision experience required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website